Last Updated: 09-12-2023
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information
- Account Information: When you create an account with Wordprep.com, we collect your name, email address, and other relevant information required for account creation.
- Payment Information: For users opting for premium services, we collect payment details such as credit card information. Please note that we use secure third-party payment processors, and we do not store your payment information on our servers.
2. Usage Information
- Website Usage: We collect information about how you interact with our Website, including pages visited, time spent on the site, and other analytics data.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using, including device type, operating system, and browser type.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide Services: We use your personal information to provide you with access to our courses, materials, and other services.
- Communication: We may use your email address to send you important updates, newsletters, and information about our services. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- Improvement of Services: We analyze user behavior and feedback to improve our services, content, and user experience.
- We implement industry-standard security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information. You can do so by logging into your account or by contacting our support team- https://wordprep.com/contact-us/
- You can opt-out of promotional emails by following the instructions provided in each email or by contacting us-https://wordprep.com/contact-us/